Comforting them...

Bismillah...

This post i dedicate to my dear friends, just called them as S and A.

Last few days,at the same time days,both of them messaged me.told that they wuz in sad mode..really sad..need someone to talk with...
U know fren?i wuz really happy at that time becoz i know that u all are still remember me and appreciate for my being as your fren.thanks guys!

Even both of ur problems are not same,but..u know wat frenz...
i just can conclude one thing...as.....

"Allah takkan menguji hambaNYA yang tidak mampu"
(Surah Al-Baqarah,2:286)

There is no person in this earth who never been tested by Allah...never...even our great Rasulullah got many obstacles and problems in his life.in greater,tougher way than us...

My dear S,

You know what?even u are nearly or already lost that friendship..sorry to say..but do u still realize that u still have other friends to be friend with you..and..u still have me right?i'm also your friend...maybe i or the other are not like the older one..but at least...u still have me...have your other friends to share something with...
people always change and there is nothing in this world remains forever.and,so do that frienship.i think la.people come and go.the difference is either they go in a good way or bad way.
u said u are dead now...
do u still realize something my dear?that u still have the greatest one....who can share..can comfort...who can do anything for you...better than me..better than anyone...
u still have Allah my dear...
He is always be with you..but as we are just human-being..sometimes there must be time that we will forget Him for a while even we don't realize...(also remind myself)..but..wake up my dear....He is waiting for you to comfort you.He is waiting for your dua...
if u wanna back your friendship to become normal as once ago..do pray for Him.just ask anything from Him.

"Jika Allah segera memakbulkan doamu,bererti Allah menyayangimu.
Jika Allah lambat mengabulkan doamu,bererti Allah ingin mengujimu.
Jika Allah tidak memakbulkan doamu,bererti Allah menyediakan yang terbaik untukmu..."


My dear A,

I wuz very happy the time u said that u wuz in sad and wanna talked to me.not happy becoz u wuz in trouble but happy as u let me to be ur listener and had place in piece of ur heart as someone to share something with..hehe...
Dear,like what i'd said to my dear S...i also wanna say the same to you...so..can u just read above..hehe..gomenne...
u know something?..once we choose this path(u know what it is)...Allah will send lots and lots of His tests...not only for you dear...they are already sent to our Messenger and his sahabat2.and,their tests are more trillion,billion,million greater compared to us.
As to test His slave about his/her iman toward Him.to test our love to Him.

And,as u already know that those tests will decrease 0ur small mistakes/dosa which we already done to Him.
and,i'm sure that when it comes to one level,u will burst into tears...just wait for that moment..hehe..becoz..me too..had already passed the way u pass now.but..maybe...the tears are not for nothing.it is for your Love;ALLAH...
but..i think..no need to cry la...becoz u still have me rite?hehe...i always be for you whenever,wherever,whatever,whoever u are.
and we two,will pray for Allah's love together...hehe...

"La takhof wala thazan..innallah ha ma'ana...
Jangan bimbang jangan sedih..Allah sentiasa bersama kamu.."....


My both dear,S and A....

The thing i can say is just be grateful for Allah's give.even the sour one,or sweet one or the tawar one...^_^
becoz as long as Allah try to test you,it means that Allah still pay His attentions to you and love you.than someone He ignore.which one is better?...although the test is quite tough i think...just think that..He LOVE you..ALLAH love you...can read this...

have no idea to continue..and i know that u all already understand it maybe...if u still wanna ask something,do ask me..^_-
Sorry if with these words,u all are still feeling nothing.i mean,still can't comfort u all..huhu...
I've tried my best to comfort my dear friends and i let the rest to Allah to comfort your heart.
remember that...SAYA SAYANG KAMU KERANA ALLAH...[",]/
Thanks for being my good friend and sorry for any single mistakes....

(Soooo sorry for the broken English..hehe..just remind me if there are wrong spellings or grammars or whatsoever....i'm glad to hear for that..huhu..[ye ke?]..)

1 comments:

Anonymous May 24, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

tahniah to all warga SHAH....
diharapkan agar SHAH akan berdiri sama tinggi dgn SBP=SBP lain di MALAYSIA.

Pages

"Dan ingatlah ketika suatu umat daripada mereka
berkata.
"Mengapa kamu menasihati kaum yang akan dibinasakan atau di azab Allah dengan azab yang sangat keras?"Mereka menjawab,"Agar kami mempunyai alasan (lepas tanggungjawab) kepada Tuhanmu dan agar mereka bertaqwa."
(Surah Al-'Araf,7:164)